Roasted Pepper Salad With Mackerel
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 7 roasting red peppers
- 2 medium onions (about 150 g.)
- 1 can of Tarifa´s Frigate Mackerel
- 2 eggs
- 150-200 ml of olive oil (to taste)
- Put to heat the oven to 200 º C (up and down)
- Take a baking tray and cover with baking paper. Top with washed and dried peppers, onion without skin.
- With a brush and a little olive oil, paint the peppers and onion and put back on the tray.
- Add a pinch of salt over the vegetables and put in the oven at 200 ° C for 50 minutes.
- While making the peppers and onion, put the kettle as it is boiling, add the two eggs with half spoon with salt. After 10 minutes, remove from heat.
- After the baking time, remove the pan from the oven and with a sheet of foil, cover it to sweat the vegetables (in this way, it will be easier to remove the skin from the peppers).
- Let cool and then retire peppers skin. Open them and clean then seed and cut into strips.
- Cut the onion into small pieces and place in a bowl with the peppers.
- Add salt to taste and olive oil and vinegar.
- Open Conservera´s Tuna can and place the mackerel fillets over salad of peppers.
- Finally, take the boiled eggs and peel them and cut into 4 pieces to the length of each and put them in the salad for garnish.